Hello, I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who is committed to helping Individuals, Couples, and Families enhance their lives and relationships in ways that are mutually supportive of each other, and are self-sustaining for continued positive growth outside, and beyond, therapy.
My main specialties include:
- Neurofeedback for adults for a variety of mental ailments (please call to ask if it could be helpful to you)
- Couples/Marriage Therapy.
- Affairs: Emotional and/or Physical.
I am open to helping with any situation that is affecting you or your family without bias.
I have accumulated over 2000 hours providing Talk Therapy services for individual adults, couples, families, and other forms of relationships. I provide Neurofeedback for adults and for children aged 4-17.
My work with Neurofeedback provides an alternative means of achieving optimal functioning for kids and adults with Depression, Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Aspergers, Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Stroke, as well as academic performance issues and many other conditions. Since 2007, I have accumulated over 1500 hours working with clients using this modality.
- 2009-Current: Ph.D in Marriage and Family Therapy from St. Mary’s University
- 2004-2006: M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy from St. Mary’s University
- 2000-2004: B.A. in Psychology from Texas Lutheran University
- 2007-Current: Private Practice
- 2008-Current: Providing Group therapy at Laurel Ridge Psychiatric Hospital
- 2011-2012: Helped with Neurofeedback research at MD Anderson Cancer Research Center
- 2008-2009: Provided group and individual therapy at Solara Behavioral Health
- 2005-2007: Internship at Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City School District